We're liking this😍
- Between two trips, make a third one in these original rooms
- The large bathroom gives you room to rehydrate after a long trip
- The comfort of this travel-themed hotel can't hurt you more than station’s seats
About the hotel
The BEST WESTERN PLUS Suitcase Paris - La Défense is located in the heart of Bois Colombes, a stone's throw from the train station, close to the Bruyères business park and La Défense, in the northwest of Paris. This 4-star complex with an innovative design offers top-of-the-range services.
The first of a new generation of hotels designed to meet the needs of the nomadic customer, the Suitcase concept is inspired by the world of travel and takes the trunk's imagination and design into account, with modular suites combining design, practicality and comfort.
Available in brown and mustard tones, the rooms offer generous dimensions.
The BEST WESTERN PLUS Suitcase Paris-La Défense offers 112 spacious and friendly rooms. Its convenient location allows guests to reach La Défense and Paris - Saint-Lazare in a few minutes by public transport and to benefit from the liveliness of the Rue des Bourguignons and its numerous shops.
How to get there
- A valid ID may be required to check in
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to check in