We're liking this😍
- Lose yourself in time with these rooms merging 70's and contemporary style
- A sublime glass roof makes both the hotel and your day breathe
- To recover from the hotel's design, try the bar's best beverages
About the hotel
The Hôtel du Ministère is located in the heart of the 8th district in the Faubourg Saint-Honoré, a stone's throw from the Champs-Elysées.
The decoration was entrusted to the designer François Champsaur who signed an audacious and masculine realization; mixture of colors and strong reasons, inspired by the Sixties and Seventies.
The decor of the Hôtel du Ministère harmoniously blends powerful pop colors, noble materials and pure forms inspired by Scandinavian design.
A sublime glass roof overhangs the entire hotel and hosts the lobby.
This hotel of character houses 42 rooms & suites with a cocoon spirit, whose open and luminous spaces are decorated with soft materials and light colors. The rooms of the Hôtel du Ministère provide you with intimacy and well-being for a dayuse in complete serenity.
- A valid ID may be required to check in
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to check in