We're liking this😍
- With the comfort of the rooms, the yawn is never far away
- A tea room for a sweet break away from the hustle and bustle of Paris
- A romantic setting to spend a few hours together
About the hotel
The Bailli de Suffren, renovated in 2010, is a hotel close to the Eiffel Tower, the invalides and the Montparnasse train station.
Located in the 15th arrondissement on the edge of the 7th arrondissement, it presents a design style that nevertheless perpetuates a typically Parisian art of living. The harmonious and comfortable rooms have a view of the prestigious Avenue de Suffren or Rue Bellart and are all decorated with an emblematic photo of the City of Light.
The modern and refined style of the bathroom complements the elegant sobriety of the room. Each room has a bathroom with a walk-in shower. For a romantic happy hour, Dayuse Paris recommends Le Bailli de Suffren, a chic and design hotel, a true ode to Paris.
- A valid ID may be required to check in
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to check in