We're liking this😍
- Stone floor for a return to basics, but still comfortable
- A little splash under the sunlights of the tropics with the outdoor pool
- Be careful not to be too charmed by the hotel, you might not leave again
About the hotel
Facing the Saône valley and the Alps, the hotel*** Le Savigny, Logis Hôtel, is located on a former family wine estate consisting of three authentic stone buildings.
Immerse yourself in this refined universe, in the heart of the Beaujolais vineyards. The spacious and traditionally furnished rooms promise you moments of pure relaxation and fulfilment.
The hotel also features a hammam, a sauna, a Finnish bath and massage cabins.
How to get there
- A valid ID may be required to check in
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to check in
Children under 16 years of age cannot be admitted to the establishment, even if accompanied by adults.