We're liking this😍
- Your trendy room is on fleek!
- A relaxing hot tub and views of the St. Peter’s dome await you on the rooftop
- There is something unique about the ambience in a family-run hotel
About the hotel
Set in Rome's exclusive Prati district, Orange Hotel offers a rooftop terrace with hot tub and views of St. Peter's dome. All rooms are hypoallergenic and feature individually controlled air conditioning and a flat-screen satellite TV. The Vatican Museums and St. Peter's Square are less than a 10-minute walk away. 300 metres away on line A, Ottaviano Metro Station provides direct links to the Spanish Steps and Rome Termini Train Station. This boutique hotel offers modern rooms with a contemporary design, parquet floors and a fully equipped private bathroom. The junior suite features an en suite bathtub. Guests can relax in the hot tub on the top-floor terrace.
How to get there
- A valid ID may be required to check in
- Guests must be at least 18 years old to check in
- Payment by cheque is not available at this hotel